Thursday, December 1, 2011

And before we know it....it's December..

In a couple weeks, it will be 6 months since I started this blog. My, how time flies when you're having fun!
It'll also be my 1 year anniversary being smoke free. Yay me!

I've been slacking on this blog lately because I've been a bit obsessive on finding THE perfect French bread, or one that would work for garlic bread, I can use to make garlic bread for at least 100 people. A recipe that doesn't use a ton of flour was a challenge too.

After a lot of Youtubing, blog and Google searching; and much time in the kitchen mixing, kneading, flouring, baking and misting, I think I've finally come up with a combination of all I've made and learned that will work for my goal.  whew!

Through all my bread practicing, I have learned there's no such thing as a failed loaf of bread, because one loaf's failure is an awesome bag of bread crumbs or bread pudding!  Score! 

I had also looked forward to sharing great Thanksgiving leftover recipes, but we ended up not having much turkey leftover. So we had sandwiches, always yum, and turkey pot pie. I'll be sharing the pot pie soon. It's very easy and so delicious.

I hope each and every one of you is enjoying the holiday season with lots of fellowship and family time.

Hugs,
Sally and Bacon
:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment