Saturday, December 17, 2011

Baking cookies!

I think  might finally be catching on to this blog networking thing. It only took  five months. haha1

I've had the yen lately to make cookies! Gee, dunno why!

I have flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, eggs, butter and vanilla. Cookies! Now to make up my mind on what kind to make. I hear tell I may have some Christmas carolers tomorrow night, so I'd like to have a cookie or two to hand out.  I'd like to wrap them like a little package, just two or three cookies each, and tie with a ribbon. I think it'd be a nice little thank you for the carolers.

Perhaps I'll make a traditional frosted sugar cookie, a thumbprint cookie with raspberry jam, and..hmm..  I need a third. Do you have a favorite cookie you always make for  the holidays?

Merry  Christmas and happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment