Thursday, September 8, 2011

Guest Foodie!

Over the past few months, I have come to know author of romantic suspense, Rachel Lynne, through our mutual love of cooking and recipes.  She has great crockpot recipes and I added a page, The Crock Pot Corner, for her to occasionally share budget friendly crock pot recipes with us. 

Since my crock pot died, it has been one of those things I don't think to replace until I see a recipe! So I'll be looking forward to doing that soon, as I'm sure these recipes will make me drool!

For now, please enjoy one of her favorites, and mine too; Calzones! Such a flexible and tastey alternative to the usual pizza and budget friendly crowd pleaser, as it can really stretch by slicing it up and serving with ranch, pizza sauce, etc.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment